BIG TIME MUSCLE CARS WANTED!!!

Moderators: sfamiler, dmartin151, RollinFast, chargerman6904

KlassicKruzers
2Cool4School
2Cool4School

BIG TIME MUSCLE CARS WANTED!!!

Postby KlassicKruzers » Sun Feb 19, 2006 8:53 pm

I AM LOOKING FOR BIG TIME MUSCLE CARS. PLEASE LET ME KNOW WHAT NUMBERS YOU HAVE FOR SALE OR TRADE. I AM ALSO LOOKING FOR PRO-RODS INCLUDING THE CHASE CARS. THANKS, FREDDIE

chargerman6904
Classic Muscle
Classic Muscle

Postby chargerman6904 » Sun Feb 19, 2006 11:44 pm

which pro rods do you need I'll look tomorrow and list them here and get back to me asap so they aren't sold if there is any that you need on the list I'll send you ....keep you posted :D
from your friendly new Moderator

packrat280
Rocketeer
Rocketeer

muscles everywhere here!

Postby packrat280 » Wed Nov 15, 2006 5:25 am

i have a grip load of the big muscles :shock: ...and the old schools and kustoms as well.plus i just come into the hi-jacker lifted dubs too..the hummers and lifted ford excursions and such..they are sharp..think they are called high countrys or somethign liek that...im looking for other dubs i dont have or hotwheels for trade..or..i will sell them in my ebay store unless you wish to purchse them and i will not list them....lmk please..

thanks..

ratman
''GOT HOTWHEELS???''

chargerman6904
Classic Muscle
Classic Muscle

Postby chargerman6904 » Wed Nov 15, 2006 11:19 pm

hope you get a reply he hasn't been around in months....too bad too cause you would have a great challenge with him-he trades like you :shock:
from your friendly new Moderator

packrat280
Rocketeer
Rocketeer

should have known better

Postby packrat280 » Fri Nov 17, 2006 4:39 pm

yeah i dont htink hes still interested :roll: i should ahve knwon better then to reply to a post that old but you never know :wink:
im sticking to the newer posting from now on...if anyone would post up i should say..man nothigns moving in here.oh well..i guess me and you and hawk will have to do all the traden then :wink:
''GOT HOTWHEELS???''

firehawk97
Classic Muscle
Classic Muscle

Postby firehawk97 » Fri Nov 17, 2006 5:30 pm

Bring em out Brother, let the trading begin..... Ha Ha Ha You know everything that I have, it's the same stuff you have... I guess I will have to get back in my famous closet and pull some stuff out of there, every time I do you end up yelling at me, about me never telling you I had that or that or this.... :lol: It is dead around here, wish more folks would post up, heck it doesn't even have to involve trading, lets just talk Diecast...

Later Buds,
Hawk

packrat280
Rocketeer
Rocketeer

still have a boat load of jadas and bigtime muscles...

Postby packrat280 » Tue Jul 24, 2007 11:36 pm

i know this thread is about as old as hawk and thats old..teehee...but you never know..if anyone is wanting to trade or deal on some let me know...im back once again into good ol halls..which to me is the best forum for trading...info..and meeting some great peeps!..g.g-firehawk-chargerman and many other know who i am and they know i still have thousands of die cast laying around here...im very much looking forward to getting back into it full swing!
so let me know if your looking for any of this stuff

packrat
''GOT HOTWHEELS???''

firehawk97
Classic Muscle
Classic Muscle

Postby firehawk97 » Wed Jul 25, 2007 4:20 am

Hey Bud, lots of new faces around here, some of the older crowd have left and I have never seen them again...

but meet the new guys and Gals, bunch of great folks here..

still and always will be the greatest site ever!!!!!!!!!!!!

Looking for:
dairy delivery vw's gmc motorhome hiway hauler
55 panel truck bone shaker buick gsx
amc javelin ferrari's firebirds
blackwalls redlines
license plates older hub caps

packrat280
Rocketeer
Rocketeer

Postby packrat280 » Thu Jul 26, 2007 1:23 pm

well you know what they say..out with the old in with the new..lol..its always nice to meet new peeps..especialy die cast collectors...and its always nice to know your not the only one breaking away from the wife and kids as soon as you walk thru the door in the grocery store to make a b-line for the hotwheels display..lol..im sure ill meet some nice people in here and then they will learn why i used to be the ''KING OF RAOK'S'' :wink:
''GOT HOTWHEELS???''

Farleyg
Greaser
Greaser

Re: BIG TIME MUSCLE CARS WANTED!!!

Postby Farleyg » Thu Jun 28, 2012 12:14 am

I came across a Big Time Muscle, 69 Plymouth Hemi Road Runner . color - green w/ black hood . 2006. I bought it for $2.00 . I dont know much about Big Time? I guess its a good find?

Return to “Jada Toys/DUB City”